Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
harishsingh

harishsingh

WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT Empty
PostSubject: WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT   WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:48 pm

*****************************************WINDOWS 8 *******************************************

WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT Photo-Retail-box-version-of-Windows-8-Leaked

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:-

Windows-8 64-bit (x64)
CPU with 1 GHz
20 GByte Hard disk space
2 GByte RAM
DirectX-9 graphics Card

Windows-8 32-bit (x86/x32)
CPU with 1 GHz
16 GByte Hard disk space
1 GByte RAM
DirectX-9 graphics Card

DOWNLOAD LINK:-

X32/X86(2.37 GB)

Quote :
care.dlservice.microsoft.com//dl/download/5/3/C/53C31ED0-886C-4F81-9A38-F58CE4CE71E8/9200.16384.WIN8_RTM.120725-1247_X86FRE_ENTERPRISE_EVAL_EN-US-HRM_CENA_X86FREE_EN-US_DV5.ISO?lcid=1033

X64(3.25 GB)

Quote :
care.dlservice.microsoft.com//dl/download/5/3/C/53C31ED0-886C-4F81-9A38-F58CE4CE71E8/9200.16384.WIN8_RTM.120725-1247_X64FRE_ENTERPRISE_EVAL_EN-US-HRM_CENA_X64FREE_EN-US_DV5.ISO?lcid=1033

ACTIVATOR LINK:-

Quote :
freakshare.com/files/jvegrrje/Windows-8-Activate-All-The-Versions--Aug-2012-.rar.html

INSTALLATION:-

1).The first user dialog in Windows 8 installation wizard is where users define the Windows 8 language to install, time and currency format and the keyboard or input method

For the first public available release of Windows 8, Windows Developer Preview version is available only in English.

WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT Install-windows-8-screenshots

2).After you make your selections, press next buton to continue Windows 8 setup with the next step

The following step in installation wizard requests your confirmation to start to setup Windows 8. All you will do is to press Install now button.

WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT Start-to-install-windows8

3).An information message will be displayed on screen notifiying users that Windows 8 setup is starting.

After a few seconds the Windows license terms will appear on the screen. To continue installing Windows 8, you should mark the checkbox "I accept the license terms". This license terms applies to Microsoft Windows Developer Preview (the first release of Windows 8 which is public available) and sample applications for Windows Developer Preview (which are Metro-style applications new with Windows Cool

WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT Microsoft-windows-8-license-terms

4).Press Next button for next screen where you will identify that you want to upgrade to Windows 8 from current version of Windows running on your computer. Or you want to install a new copy of Windows 8 on your PC. I've chosen the Custom (advanced) option to install a new copy of Windows 8.

WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT Upgrade-windows-8-new-copy-of-windows

5).After I choose to setup for a fresh copy of Windows 8, in the following screenshot you can see that I selected the disk drive to install Windows 8.

WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT Where-to-install-windows-8

6).This information is enough for starting to install Windows 8 operating system on a physical PC or on a virtual machine. The computer will restart a few times during the Windows 8 setup process.

WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT Installing-windows-8-developer-preview

7).During installation you will see some black screen with Windows Developer Preview informing the setup status with changing messages like "Setup is updating registry settings", etc.

The following user dialog screen in Windows 8 setup will be asking you the name of the PC you want to use

WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT Windows-8-personalize-pc-name

Cool.When you provide a name for your computer, the Next button will be enabled, and you will be able to continue Windows 8 installation with the next step

The next step in Windows 8 Personalize options is about your computer settings.

WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT Windows-8-settings-express-or-customize

9).You can choose to use express settings or customize settings for your Windows 8 setup.

In this installation of Windows 8 on my home PC, I used express settings. But if you want you can choose Customize settings option. And during customization of your computer's settings you can return back to this point any time.

The next screen in Win8 installation is the log on options you want to use while logging on to your Windows 8 computer.

Windows 8 enables Windows users to use their Windows Live ID as a username to log on to their PCs. This is new in Windows for Microsoft users. Actually Microsoft now offers roaming profiles for Windows Live ID users.

Log on

Enter your favorite email address so we can go online and set up your Windows Live ID. Logging on this way makes Windows Developer Preview look and feel like your own. Windows Live will sync some settings like your browser favorites and history across the PCs you use.

WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT Log-on-windows-8-using-windows-live-id

9).If you do not have a Windows Live emaill address, you can sign up for one.

If you press "Don't want to log on with a Windows Live ID?" link button, you can also create a local account for logging on to your computer.

WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT Local-account-or-windows-live-id

10).Press on the appropriate button to use Windows Live ID or to use Local account for log on process.

I chosed to use Windows Live ID to logon Windows 8 copy and I provide my Live Id account email and password in this step.

WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT Windows-live-id-logon

11).When you press Next button, it will take a short time for setup wizard to create your account for Windows 8 logon.

WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT Creating-windows-live-id-for-windows8-use

12).Now Windows 8 setup wizard is preparing your computer for your first use.

WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT Windows-8-screenshot-from-setup

13).And the final happy ending screenshot from my Windows 8 installation experience. Here is the start screen of new Windows 8 (Windows Developer Preview) release. What is interesting about this Windows 8 start screen is, it is build on new user interface technology called Metro-style interface. All are touch screens and includes applications especially that will work with at least 1024*768 screen resolution.

WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT Screenshot-of-windows-8-start-screen

14).The next time you start your Windows 8 computer, if you choose Windows Live ID for log on to your computer your profile image will be displayed by default as your user tile on the Windows Logon screen.[/b][/list]

Last edited by harishsingh on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anupam (Administrator)
Admin
Anupam (Administrator)

WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT   WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:11 pm

▒██▄░▒█▌▒▐██▒▐█▀█▒▐█▀▀
▒▐█▒█▒█░░▒█▌▒▐█░░▒▐█▀▀
▒██░▒██▌▒▐██▒▐█▄█▒▐█▄▄
Back to top Go down
https://milanstopper.forumotion.com

WINDOWS 8 32 AND 64 BIT
Page 1 of 1