Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Running Away....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anupam (Administrator)
Admin
Anupam (Administrator)

Running Away.... Empty
PostSubject: Running Away....   Running Away.... EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Running Away....
VKB's Blogs

You know there comes a situation when you get the clear idea that you're probably proving yourself to be a nuisance in front of others? And then you decide its finally time to scoot away?

I mean there are always some factors of yourself which others won't approve of. Maybe you push too hard, maybe your too weak to push or you don't try at all; maybe you could never do the job decently enough. People aren't gonna be happy with you. They'd just want you to stop, to quit. The question remains, would you?

Quitting might be hard for some situations (not if you life depended on it, but still....), I mean obviously there will be a lot of aftermath, regrets, all that stuff which comes to haunt you back from the past. But what I'm saying here is that although its wise to give a second shot, you'd also have to consider the fact that maybe moving away would be the best option.

Mostly, we'd only stick to our morale and "do the right thing". But hey! Its not always a bad idea to take a little time off the normal schedule.....step away......analyze yourself.....is it? You could always come back if you want to. Maybe it'll prove to be a good thing for you.

I honestly believe that at one point or the other, you have to Stop!
When they tell you to, you should. Sometimes its just a good thing to just break off, cut up. If you're not meant for something, there's no use trying hard. Maybe your path is a different one.

The Right or Wrong doesn't define who you are...you are what you decide. If you've got to do some wrong just to make other things right, then its not wrong, even if the entire world doesn't agree with you.

~VKB

Back to top Go down
https://milanstopper.forumotion.com

Running Away....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: WIT-TOPIC-
Jump to: