Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rights and Wrongs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anupam (Administrator)
Admin
Anupam (Administrator)

Rights and Wrongs Empty
PostSubject: Rights and Wrongs   Rights and Wrongs EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Rights and Wrongs
VKB's Blogs

You see I'm the type of person who's always on the look-out to make everything go my way. I may make plenty of mistakes, but at the end of the day, I figure out everything just perfectly (as just to say so). Still there are some things in my life that I can't really look back at; some mistakes I made, some things I did to hurt other people. I guess I just try to right my wrongs everyday, whether its setting up things perfectly, making a hell lot of apologies or just sitting at the back of the classroom thinking about how I could have made my life better.

Its not that I'm complaining, but if given a chance, I'd do anything to go back in time and fix all those irreversible mistakes that I made. My that one objective is very important to me; and I try to follow it regardless of circumstances and fears. But isn't that what we all tend to do? I mean we don't admit our mistakes, least express them; but almost every time we have that feeling of repentance which makes us wish for a second chance : something like "If only I could do it one more time all over again".

Its completely human if you are doubting my words; I know some of you may have some different opinion on how it could be put. But all I'm trying to say here is that there is always a greater purpose for us to serve in these kind of situations. It could even be possible that our one most embarrassing moment in a day really made a difference in the long run of making ourselves better persons.Its true, there's no doubt in that.

We can do a great deal of stuff, we always have the advantage of forgetting our guilts and anger. Only some of us are so interested in standing out; the rest of us just try to fit in. The stand-out group always has less members.And why exactly is that? Cause as some great person said: "The greater the struggle, the more glorious you triumph".....................The more you try to make amends for your mistakes, the more people will like you back.The more appreciation you will have towards your life, and You Will Surely Stand Out. You can mark my words now, or you can always come back later to read this stuff. There is no one in the world who'd like to be hated: but most of us lack the courage to pronounce words like "Sorry!" or "My Fault!"

I sincerely believe the world would be a better place if we try to understand each other more and admit our true feelings to each other.Everyone makes mistakes; that doesn't mean things are unforgivable. We always get a second chance in life no matter what.You just have to recognize that opportunity when it comes, and strive to achieve your objective, possibly by humbling yourself down in front of others.

~VKB
Back to top Go down
https://milanstopper.forumotion.com

Rights and Wrongs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: WIT-TOPIC-
Jump to: