Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Everything's Leon and Noah.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anupam (Administrator)
Admin
Anupam (Administrator)

Everything's Leon and Noah. Empty
PostSubject: Everything's Leon and Noah.   Everything's Leon and Noah. EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:26 pm

VKB's Blogs

I guess Leon means some kingdom in north-western Spain. But I bet the person I'm referring to here doesn't know about that. Its funny, though! I mean could you possibly imagine something as "Leon" as your nickname.

Well, apparently, he told me that it was some name of a band that his uncle was a fan of, but frankly speaking......that name is still 'gawky'. I hope you people get what that means.

So anyway, what I wanna tell you today is that things are not always what you think they'd be. I mean I had a pretty different picture in my mind than what is reality, but I guess it would just have to make up for the day, or every day for that matter.

I'd also like to tell you about two people I recently met. They stroke interesting to me cause I haven't met those type of people before, so as much a s I can say, it would really excite me to describe what I have in my mind right now.

So this guy, let's call him "Leon" for now (I'll update his real name later, after I get his permission), thinks that you are free to choose whatever way you want, whatever you like, but you always gotta have a back-up plan. That might seem simple enough, but what's interesting is how you look at it from his point of view.

See, basically what he was telling me was that I could be a doctor someday, but then you also can't give up your job as a bartender. He was basically someone who was just accepting whatever circumstances was in front of him. Well, we all do sometimes........over here, how you can feed your family is a bigger concern than doing something good for the society. Complete lack of the creative mind.

Those blokes with whom I study at school, they are really an interesting lot. I mean they talk about all these careers and jobs that seem boring......and the fact that they were actually depicting the importance of these careers. Not even one person pointed out to what was their actual interest. Everything was logical, pre-planned, if-I-don't-get-this-I'll-get-the-other-one talks, everything that seemed like total Bu**Sh** to me.

And now, the second one, let's call her Noah, cause her face actually looks like one of those characters in some movie called Noah or something......probably a movie from the 90's. Anyways, the fact that makes her interesting is that you'd know that she is really interested in one subject, but falls short of the courage to express that interest. She just kind of waggles around the topic, and when someone gives a direct reference, she would just change the subject. Here we can see ideology, but maybe the fear factor is creating some problems for her right now.

Well, that was it for Leon and Noah. I believe that if they read this thing and get the meaning out of it, then maybe they'd be the ones walking out as geniuses. I honestly believe that. Life is full of surprises, and awkward minds and utterly buttery unbelievable occurrences. But we should never get tired of that. There may be things we can't help ourselves to, but it won't hurt to try at the very least, right?

~VKB

Back to top Go down
https://milanstopper.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: WIT-TOPIC-
Jump to: