Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Dream Come True

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anupam (Administrator)
Admin
Anupam (Administrator)

A Dream Come True Empty
PostSubject: A Dream Come True   A Dream Come True EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:27 pm

A Dream Come True
VKB's Blogs

Well you can call it a dream but for some it might not be one. Its more like just a thought that I keep thinking over. All characters are fictional and bears no resemblance to any character dead or alive.

So you see what I dream of is this: There was once this boy who spent all of his childhood living in a rather poor family; then came a lucky day in his life when his fortune spoke for itself, and he got to participate in this amazing music talent show which changed his life abruptly. I won't go into those details, cause what I want you people to know is the type of character he is.

His name is, well, the same as me of course, cause it is my dream. He became a social worker and a philanthropist. There were some very important things that he regarded above all others: things like peace and friendship and love. Well, not personal love as in boyfriend/girlfriend stuff, but just mutual trust and belief on one other.

He's just an average guy who is loved by almost everyone who knows him. The most surprising fact of all that in spite of his fame as a musician, he has little enemies. There are only a few people in the world who has a definite reason to hate him, but even that seems queer. That is because he promotes his team more than he promotes himself. He would go on playing on-stage with the spotlight right on him, but at the end he always addresses himself as a part of his band. Some even say that he would not have become a star had he gone solo with his career.

Let me tell you more about what he likes to do: he is really very interested...........and he IS.........a doctor of love. If you want the literal meaning: A relationship adviser. he has started his own community based on this idea, The Love Cup. He says that only time he feels he's really doing something for the world is when he takes up the responsibility of helping couples in their problems with each other. I think you get the idea.

Well, that is just a dream, but I can only hope if it comes true. It has some advantages and some disadvantages too. But if you want to know more about him then you can ask me right here below. I really request you not to be negative about it because it took me a lot of courage to actually write about my dream here.

~VKB
Back to top Go down
https://milanstopper.forumotion.com

A Dream Come True
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: WIT-TOPIC-
Jump to: